Examsoft / Examplify
ExamSoft Troubleshooting Guides
- ExamSoft is taking forever to launch my test. Is there anything I can do for this
- Reboot the machine then launch the ExamSoft again
- My machine can not connect to the Internet?
- First, check the Ethernet cable. Does it connect to any LAN port? If not, plug it in then reboot the machine.
- If that does not work, try to conncet your machine via Wifi. Unplug the Ethernet cable from the machine then turn on the Wifi. Connect to either UHGuest or UHSecure
- Where do I download ExamSoft?
- Login at ExamSoft
- Click on the download button
- ExamSoft software is unable to upload my test to the server.
- If the machine is connecting via Ethernet cable
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from the machine and reboot it. Then plug the Ethernet cable back in and launch ExamSoft software
- If the machine is connecting via Wifi
- Switch to another network. For example, if you're using UHGuest, switch to UHSecuture network and vice versa.
- Reboot the machine after you switch the network
- Task manager disappeared, Examsoft wallpaper stuck on screen, anti-virus and windows firewall disabled, restart or shutdown options are missing