Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Message from the Program Director
These are exciting times at Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM)! We are on the brink
of making history, yet again, as we continue to develop the newest master’s degree
in Physician Assistant (PA) Studies. I welcome you to explore this website and learn
more about the requirements to become part of one of the fastest growing and highly
regarded professions in the country! Currently, there are over 200 accredited PA programs
in the United States and more than 115,000 practicing PAs. The profession has maintained
remarkable growth and spurred noteworthy interest in the healthcare and academic sectors.
In fact, the 2017 US News & World Report ranked the PA profession as no. 3 (third)
among all health care jobs ... click for full message.
MSM Program Director Highlights Health Disparities for People of Color
View Article external link
Welcome PAS Class of 2024!
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Morehouse School of Medicine. Congratulations
on your acceptance into the MSM Physician Assistant Studies program! Whether you are
coming to us from throughout Georgia or across the country, you are joining an interprofessional
community of service-oriented scholars aspiring to change lives through education,
research, service, and patient care.
Physician Assistant Studies New Student Orientation
Jun 1, 2022 | 9:00 am ET
Download Orientation Program pdf
- Meet the class
2022 Incoming Class
Student Name | Home State | Undergrad Institution | Grad Year
- Lauren Accor | North Carolina | University of North Carolina - Charlotte | 2020
- Yonis Ahmed | California | San Diego State University | 2020
- Annika Anderson | Georgia | Clark Atlanta University | 2021
- Patchika Aubourg | Florida | University of Central Florida | 2020
- MaeLee Averett | Florida | Florida State University | 2020
- Katherine Bandstra | Michigan | University of Michigan-Ann Arbor | 2019
- Sandra Barsoum | Florida | University of Central Florida | 2020
- Hillary Birago | North Carolina | University of North Carolina - Greensboro | 2020
- Shautoria Coleman | Alabama | University of Alabama - Birmingham | 2017
- Brian Davis | Louisiana | Morehouse College | 2020
- Devyn Davis | Georgia | University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill | 2018
- Adia Dobbs | Maryland | Bowie State University | 2021
- India Evans | Louisiana | Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge | 2019
- Tiffanie Evans | Georgia | Mercer University - Macon | 2017
- Seth Fallen | Georgia | Reinhardt College | 2019
- Bria Forbes | Virginia Hampton University | 2019
- Juanita Giraldo - Hoyos | Georgia | Georgia Gwinnett College | 2016
- Elman Gonzales - Hernandez | Tennessee Middle Tennessee State University | 2019
- Alina Guzman - Camacho | Georgia | Georgia State University | 2020
- Courtney Hardy | Colorado | Colorado State University - Ft. Collins | 2020
- Brianna Hill | South Carolina | Wake Forest University | 2019
- Danielle Iyoha | Arizona | Arizona State University - Phoenix | 2019
- Eric Jamison | Georgia | Gardner-Webb University | 2020
- Emma Kemink | Michigan | University of Michigan - Ann Arbor | 2020
- Andrea Khairunisa | Georgia | Georgia State University | 2019
- Adam Khanu | New Jersey | Rutgers State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick | 2019
- Alexandria Lawson | Georgia | Auburn University | 2014
- Jaiel Lockett | Georgia | Agnes Scott College | 2020
- Kainat Lungani | Ohio | University of Cincinnati | 2019
- Mushairat Mamun | New York | Asian University for Women | 2019
- Aaliyah Numa | Florida | Florida Gulf Coast University | 2020
- Teniola Oke | Maryland| Spelman College | 2016
- Ceymone Pride | Georgia | Georgia State University | 2022
About the Physician Assistant (PA) Program
Information about the PA profession, and the MSM PA program's mission, objectives
Information for Prospective Students
Information about admissions, tuition and financial aid, matriculation requirements
and the Atlanta area.
Information about the PA program's classes and curriculum.
Student Learning Outcomes
Information about the Student Learning Outcomes.
Faculty and Staff Directory
Listing of all PA program faculty and staff.
Listing of Physician Assistant program professional resources.
720 Westview Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30310