Latrice Rollins, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Community Health and Preventive Medicine
Location: 720 Westview Drive, SW
University of Georgia
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work
University of Georgia
Degree: Master of Social Work
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Services for African American fathers
- Men's Health
- Program Evaluation
- Qualitative Research
- Rollins, L. (2020). Engaging and Working with African American Fathers: Strategies and Lessons Learned. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Rollins, L., King Gordon, T., Ross, T., Phillips, A., Ward, C., Daniels, Y., Hopkins, M., Proeller, A., Mobley, S., Burney, R., Mubasher, M., Bojonowski, W., Hoffman, L., Henry Akintobi, T. K. (2020). Community-Based Participatory Research-Driven Strategies to Engage and Equip the Community in Health Priority Setting and Action Planning. American Journal of Health Studies.
- Rollins, L., Carey, T., Adams, M., Hooker, M., Lyn, R., Taylor, O., Proeller, A., Holden, K., Henry Akintobi, T. K. (2020). Community-based participatory approach to increase African Americans’ access to healthy foods in Atlanta, GA. Journal of Community Health.
- Hoffman, L.M., Rollins, L., Akintobi, T.H., McAllister, C., Hernandez, N., Erwin, K., Miller, A. (2017). Evaluation of a community-based participatory oral health intervention for low-income African American men. American Journal of Public Health, 107(S1), S104-S110.
- Cooper, D.L., Hernandez, N.D., Rollins, L., Akintobi, T., & McAllister, C. (2017). HPV vaccine awareness and the association of trust in cancer information from physicians among males. Vaccine, 35(20), 2661-2667.
Honors and Awards
- 2018-2021 Robert Wood Johnson Culture of Health Leaders
- Selected Participant, 2018 Cohort, Clayton County Grassroots Leadership Institute
- Selected Participant, 2017-2018 Class, CBPR Partnership Academy
- Selected Scholar, 2017-2018 Class, Leading Diverse Scientists to Success (LEADS) Program
- Council of the Inspector Generals on Integrity and Efficiency Award for Excellence, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Secretary Award for Distinguished Service, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General Award of Excellence, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Service’s Office of Inspector General Award of Excellence, Questionable Billing by Community Mental Health Centers report, 2013