Lee S. Caplan, M.D., M.P.H.
Community Health & Preventive Medicine
Location: NCPC, Room 327
Jersey Shore Medical Center
University of Massachusetts Medical Center at Worcester
United States Public Health Service Epidemiology Training Program
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Degree: Doctor of Medicine
Harvard University School of Public Health
Degree: Master of Public Health
Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
- Cancer epidemiology
- Cancer prevention and control
- Chronic disease epidemiology
- Religion/spirituality and health
- Erwin, K. A., Caplan, L. S. (in press). Breastfeeding vs Infant Formula and their impact on early childhood caries. Archves of Epidemiology.
- Musonge-Effoe, J. E., Alema-Mensah, E., Effoe, V. S., Akinnawo, F., Caplan, L. S. (2020). The association between health care coverage and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes over a 10-year period. Prev Med., 132.
- McKinney, L. P., Gerbi, G., Caplan, L. S., Claridy, M., Rollins, L. (2020). Predictors of beliefs towards genetic testing for cancer risk among adults in the United States: Implications for prevention or early detection. Journal of Genetic Counseling.
- Coughlin, S. S., Caplan, L. S., Stone, R. (2020). Use of consumer wearable devices to promote physical activity among breast, prostate, and colorectal cancer survivors: a review of health intervention studies. Journal of Cancer Survivorship.
- Coughlin, S. S., Caplan, L. S., Williams, V. (2019). Home-based physical activity interventions for breast cancer patients receiving primary therapy: a systematic review. Breast Cancer Res Treat., 178(3), 513-522.