University of St. Francis
Degree: MSHA in Health Administration
Georgia State University
Degree: MS in Gerontology
University of South Florida
Degree: BS in Nursing
- Community Health Workers (CHWs)
Georgia Board Professional Registered Nurse
- Thompson, C. J., Jones, A.R., Davis M.K., Caplain, L.S.Do Smoke Alarms Function a Year After Installation? A Follow-Up of the Get-Alarm Campaign. Journal of Community Health 2004;29:171-181.
- Jones, A.R., Thompson, C.J., Davis, M.K., Oster, R.A., Samadi, A., Mayberry, R.M., Caplan, L.S. Breast Cancer, Knowledge, Beliefs and Screenings Behavior Among Low-Income Elderly Black Women. Journal of the National Medical Association 2003:95:791-805.
- Jones, A.R., Caplan, L.S., and Davis, M.K., et al. Racial/Ethnic Differences in the Self-Reported Use of Mammography. Journal of Community Health 2003;28:303-316.
- Jones, A.R., Thompson, C.J. and Davis, M.K. Smoke Alarm Ownership and Installation: A Comparison of a Rural and Suburban Community In Georgia. Journal of Community Health 2001; 26:307-329.
- Jones, A.R., Oster, R.A. Pederson, L.L., Davis, M.K., and Blumenthal, D.S. Influence of a Rural Primary Care Clerkship on Medical Students Intentions to Practice In a Rural Community. The Journal of Rural Health 2000; 16: 155-161.
Honors and Awards
Awarded 25 years of Service to Morehouse School of Medicine